The idea that you can actually rent a musical instrument isn’t something that people usually consider. Have you ever thought about purchasing a guitar for yourself or a loved one? Have you considered borrowing a guitar from friend? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may want to consider renting a guitar.
Here are just some of the reasons to consider a visit here to start renting a baby Taylor guitar.
- You Have Just Started Playing: Have you just started picking up the guitar? If you are not 100% sure that it is something you are going to stick with for the long term, you may want to rent a guitar to practice while you are still contemplating.
- You Want to Purchase Your First Guitar: It is all too often that a person buys his or her first guitar without giving it careful thought. Many people purchase the cheapest guitars that they can find and just see how long they can last. A guitar is an investment and you want to make sure that it is enjoyable before you make any definitive purchases.
- You Want to Purchase a New Guitar: Even if you are a seasoned guitar player, renting has its perk Renting a guitar can enable you to discover new styles and expand your horizon. Experiment with different sizes, shapes, tones of wood, and overall projection or quality of sound.
Pros and Cons of Guitar Rentals
Renting a guitar has its share of both pros and cons. Consider these points before making your purchase vs. rental decision:
- You can test out a guitar for an extended period of time before purchasing.
- You can play around and practice with the instrument before you decide if it’s something that you want to buy.
- You may be able to play a quality instrument that you could not otherwise afford.
- You are traveling and do not want to take a guitar of your own.
- You can rent a high-end instrument if you are playing a show or gig and your guitar doesn’t have the type of style or quality needed.
- If you need a guitar for the long term, renting can be a more expensive option over time.
- If you want to use the guitar longer than the requested rental period, you will have the hassle of going in to extend or renew your contract.
- There are fewer options in terms of renting than purchasing.
Guitar rentals can be a great way to try before you buy. The no-risk rental agreement lets you experiment with quality guitars prior to making a purchase so you can make a more informed decision without spending a fortune.